Services & Resources
- Post-diagnosis psycho-educational support at state hospitals and clinics around the Western Cape in under-resourced areas.
- Counselling and ongoing psychosocial support for individuals diagnosed with autism, their families and carers.
- Training and Support at ECD centres, special care facilities and schools (both mainstream and full-service schools).
- Training and workshops, for parents/caregivers and service providers (e.g. schools, speech therapists, public servants, government departments) that interact or influence policy.
- Online learning initiatives which cover a range of CPD-accredited courses as well as SETA-accredited courses.
- The compilation and distribution of visual stimulation kits needed for communication skills, as well as programme stimulation kits (this includes an early learner kit, school readiness kit, sensory kit, as well as adult stimulation kit).
- Advocacy for the right to education of children diagnosed with Autism as well as other advocacy initiatives within the ASD community.
ALL SERVICES EXCEPT THE ONLINE TRAINING ARE NOT INITIATIVES THAT NEED TO BE PAID FOR.