Empowering individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), their families, communities and all impacted, working towards inclusion through acceptance, advocacy, education, awareness and support.
- Education that results in a clear understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Empathic care and love that celebrates differences
- Counseling and guidance through practical and emotional support in a safe, non-judgmental environment
- Advocating and mediating on behalf of those without a voice and challenging policies that impact inclusion
- Fostering acceptance by valuing, including and embracing the uniqueness of individuals with ASD
- Breaking misconceptions and raising awareness of the impacts of ASD