We are back with a bang!
- The first meeting of our support groups of the year are below.
- We are also starting a new support group in the Southern Suburbs – 24th January, 10am at our Resource Centre, Mowbray.
- The Diagnosed, What Now? workshops are happening throughout the year – 1st one 21st February at Vista Nova School, Rondebosch.
- We have our Fun Walk happening on March 28th at Mouille Point.
Watch this space for more information or contact us 021 685 9581 / email@example.com
Support Group Dates:
– Noluthando – 28th January – 11am
– Gugulethu – 14th February – 2pm
– Kraaifontein – 14th February – 10am
– Malmesbury – 14th February – 2pm
– Parklands – 19th February – 6:30pm
– Ocean View – 21st February – 2pm
– Teen Asperger Social Group – 31st January – 1pm
Here is to a GREAT 2015